We’re going old school this Valentine’s Day and celebrating the boyfriend/girlfriend tag. Earlier I posted The Boyfriend Tag, go check that out if you want to see the other half of our silly Q&A.
*We did this newlyweds style so we both filled out the questionnaire with what we thought the other person would say and then with what we answered about each other, does that make sense? Probably not… Oh well.*
1) He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
She says : How I Met Your Mother, Shameless, or a podcast
He said : Shameless, HIMYM
2) You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
She says : Caesar on the side
He said : None/Caesar
3) What’s one food he absolutely hates?
She says : Like me, he doesn’t like a lot of food, but he would probably say olives
He said : Olives
4) You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
She says : Water
He said : Water
5) What size shoe does he wear?
She says : Uh, 10?
He said : 10
6) If he was collecting anything what would it be?
She says : Fountain pens? Computer parts…?
He said : Dogs
7) What is his favorite type of sandwich?
She says : He likes burgers… Are those really a sandwich? Chicken finger sandwiches from Perkins, or the turkey italiano melt from Subway
He said : Turkey
8) What would he eat everyday if he could?
She says : Me… I mean no but he definitely thought of that joke when filling his portion out… Um… Maybe bread?
He said : Pizza
9) What is his favorite cereal?
She says : Honey Combs or pops
He said : Corn Pops
10) What is his favorite music?
She says : Anything?
He said : Anything
11) What is his favorite sports team?
She says : He doesn’t have one, maybe the Yankees because we love New York
He said : Uhh…
12) What’s his eye color?
She says : Brown
He said : Brown
13) Who is his best friend?
She says : Ryan
He said : Bember
14) What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t?
She says : Steal the pillows, throw them on the floor, and then complain that I don’t have pillows
He said : Wear pants
15) Where was he born?
She says : Cuba
He said : Cuba
16) You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake is it?
She says : It’s a cookie
He said : Cookie
17) Does/did he play any sports?
She says : Baseball
He said : Baseball
18) What could he spend hours doing?
She says : Play with Lucy, do things to computers
He said : Watch TV
19) What is one unique talent he has?
She says : He can wiggle his ears
He said : The ability to make bomb-*ss breakfasts
Her score : 11.5/19 what?!?
I can’t believe I lost! This was fun and it was kind of interesting to see what he thought I would say… Maybe there will be more Q&A type posts in our future…
Until tomorrow – Xx